Fast shipping with tracking code
30 day money-back guarantee
Secure & certified online shop
Replace lat-machines & cables, but not only!
What's better, the A90 Cable Pulley a) is smaller than such machines, b) requires less space, c) can be attached basically everywhere and d) provides a better grip thanks to the Angles90 handles.
Two A90 Cable Pulleys
- Ideal for weighted upper body exercises
- Easy assembly for home gym
- Small form factor
- 360° pulley prevents the rope from twisting
- Loading capacity: Pulley & rope 300kg, hanging strap & carabiner 150kg
- Two 100% smooth pulley systems (3.5 inches each)
Two heavy-duty steel cables (2.5m each)
- Two loading pins (8.6 inches long, suitable for all kinds of plates)
- Two hanging straps
- Six carabiners
- Less joint stress >> more natural grip positions
- New stimuli >> more range of motion
- Better grip >> ergonomic, patented handle design
- 360kg loading capacity (180 per handle)
- Two handles
- Two straps sewed into the handles
Très bon produit de qualité je recommande
They have worked great for me, you won’t be disappointed!
El mejor complemento para realizar ejercicio en tu casa asociado al rack
Quite versatile...get the double set. With a little imagination, you can create quite a few cable set-ups.
Set up below: double (or single arm) tricep push-downs (or high lat pull) with kettle bell weight; this shortens the cable and allows
the path of the cable to be almost parallel to your body, similar to other cable set ups. (Stool is there for set up only)
I purchased 2 pully systems so I could have a wide range of exercise options. The price on 2 kits was pretty expensive and in the end, I found other cheaper options. Also, the cables that came with the kits were too long to do any exercises comfortably so I purchased my own cables at home depot and use those exclusively now. All in all, I'd say I spent way too much and got way too little. The angles grips are pretty cool and versatile though.